About

Download Press Kit


Gallery




Please call 646-336-7171 to schedule a visit of our NYC gallery at:

27 W 20th st ste 604.


Blog
You can read our blog at http://moderneditions.blogspot.com
To receive our latest catalogue please submit your email address here.


Mission
Modern Editions is a groundbreaking online gallery where innovative images and ease of use converge.
Presenting contemporary photography of great originality and singular importance, alongside classic imagery,
it is our mission to connect collectors and art aficionados with the opportunity to acquire distinctive works of art.


The Works
Modern Editions are fun, and easy to hang.
All works are available as prints.
Framed works are matted with 8 ply museum quality archival mats. Framed MINI mats are 4 ply.
Mounted works are mounted to fine art Sintra or Dibond board
and the image is sealed by UV foil lamination or plexiglass.
All mounted works are backed by aluminum bracing.
Most images are available framed or mounted.
The framed/mounted views are recreations of actual room views.
Please take proper measurements of your space.
Our blog has a how to  tutorial.
All size are listed in inches.
Monitors display colors differently. The print image colors can vary slightly from the colors of web images.
Custom sizes and custom frame colors are available, please call 646-336-7171 or contact us for further information.


Editions
Where the number of prints is specified
it indicates the maximum number of copies in which the work appears in the given format.
When editions are 75% sold the prices for the remaining 25% will increase.
All prints are hand-signed and numbered by the artists.

Payment options
Modern Editions accepts:
Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

Taxes
Customers not residing in New York State will not be charged the NYS tax.
We have to charge New York State residents 8.25% NY State taxes.

Modern Editions are

Denise and Rainer Behrens





For our commercial work please visit





Back

Join us on facebookFollow us on twitter
BU-HUH!
 
 
Parse Time: 0.064s